Basic Computer Course | For SEE Students
We’ve designed this course, especially for SEE students. This basic computer course includes all the fundamental knowledge of computers and its applications students in today’s world must acquire. If you want to be a tech-savvy, then this program is the first step you need to take.
- Fundamental of Computer
- English and Nepali Typing
- Intro to Computer Operating System ( Windows XP, 7, 8, 10)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Email & Internet
- Printing Documents, Photocopy
- Job Application Letter and Experience Letter
- Creating Table, Bill, Voucher, Mark Sheet, and Chart
- Salary Sheet, Attendance Sheet
- Purchase & Sales Report
- Creating Certificate
- Equation and Question Setting
- Book & Newspaper Layout
- Visiting & ID Card Design, etc.
This basic computer course will sure to help in your future endeavors. Whether it be a corporate field or your own business, you can apply these computer skills anywhere you go and work.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level SEE
- Language English and Nepali
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes